Start off on the right paw with this six week intensive course. We will share with you our tips and techniques for creating a calm and polite puppy that grows into a resilient and well-mannered dog. This course will cover the essentials including: toilet training, biting and mouthing, jumping, leaving forbidden items, listening, barking, crate training, independence training, socialisation and much more!
This course can be done at any age but is generally recommended for puppies 16 weeks or under. You can access the full content straight away and skip ahead or review content as you like.
- Our philosophy and methods used (6:26)
- How dogs learn and think (20:37)
- Understanding your dog and how dogs communicate (21:00)
- Why science does not support the use of punishment and dominance theory (15:06)
- How to let your puppy know that they got the behaviour right (8:04)
- Getting your puppy to pay you attention (8:59)
Most behaviours we teach in the course have an explanation/theory video and then if appropriate a demo with a puppy. Below is the demo video for teaching 'sit'.